Sunday, August 8, 2010

Challenge #15: Anything Goes!

Welcome to another Sentimental Sunday!

Alright, this is getting to become a habit! I apologize again for the late post.  I had it written up on a blog post, ready to publish, and it did publish, but guess what? It was on the wrong blog! Again, I'm very sorry and let's hope that the 3rd time is the charm and that next week I'll get it right :)  So let's get on with it!

Here's our random winner of Challenge #14: 
 
Congratulations! As mentioned in the last challenge, The prize is four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs Section.  Please email me (Ann) at raindropecho@gmail.com to get details about your prize :)

This week's challenge is:
Anything Goes!
(plus a sentiment)

We hope to get a lot of entries for this week!  We're thankful all the repeat players and always welcome new players! Here are this week's DT creations for your viewing pleasure:
Sentimental Sundays Weekly Freebie:
Free sentiments are only available for one week.
For more sentiments like this, please visit the Raindrop Echo Designs Sentiments Collection at Whimsy Stamps.
A special thank you to those who link back to the blog when using these sentiments!
The prize for this challenge will be four sentiment sets from the Raindrop Echo Designs Whimsy Stamps Digital Collection AND a custom watermark/signature set from the Custom Designs at Whimsy Stamps.

When uploading to SCS, PCP, SNR, or other galleries, please use the keyword "sentimentalsundays15" Thank you!


10 comments:

Gina said...

Thought I'd share something a bit different this week :D XXX

CarlaKH said...

beautiful DT cards and lovely sentiment set! Thanks!

Longvacation said...

Thank you for the lovely sentiment set.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

fun...

N Blackburn said...

I LOVE this sentiment set, it's SO lovely! Thank you!

xxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thank you so much for my win in the new technique or style challenge!
♥ Sandi
Sandi's Creations!

Sandra DeFalco said...

I've entered this week's challenge. Good luck to all, and what amazing DT creations, I've gotten so many ideas just by looking at them!
Thanks!
♥ Sandi
Sandi's Creations!

Miria said...

hi, Joining for the first time. Great cards from the DT! Thank you. Miria

Cindy Groh said...

Thank you for the freebie. I always look forward to your freebies.

Sandra DeFalco said...

I entered another creation! I'll keep an eye open for my watermark, signature and sentiments, again, thank you!